Customer Survey Promotional Terms and Conditions
Congratulations to our five winners drawn on the 11 September 2020
- C. Coggins from VIC
- P. Gyftopoulos from VIC
- P. Zhou from NSW
- M. Bourke from NSW
- N. Cooper from VIC
Survey Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Make it Cheaper Australia ABN: 29138847757 of Level 5, 100 William Street, Sydney 2011. Phone: 1300 957 721.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are the primary account holder of an electricity or gas plan metered in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland (excluding premises in the Ergon distribution zone) and South Australia who have successfully completed an energy comparison through Make it Cheaper and switch their electricity and/or gas account and previously interested parties who began the energy comparison process and but did not complete the process.
3. The Promotional Period commences on 16 July 2020 at 9.00 am and final entries close at 5:00 pm AEST 10th September 2020.
4. To enter The Draw, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Complete the Make it Cheaper customer survey. A link to the customer survey will be emailed or sent via SMS to respondents.
5. The Draw will take place on 11th September 2020 between 9:00 am and 5.00 pm by random selection at Level 5, 100 William Street, Sydney 2011.
6. By entering The Draw, participants will be eligible to win 1 of 5 prepaid gift cards to the value of AUD $200 each. No prize can be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes unavailable, Make it Cheaper reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.
7. The draw winners will be notified within 2 business days via phone and email communications.
8. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of The Draw, a further random draw will take place within 2 business days.
9. There is a limit of one entry per person.
10. Make it Cheaper reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the right to disqualify any entrants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
11. By entering this draw and participating in the Survey entrants consent to Make it Cheaper disclosing information, if required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Make it Cheaper may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised by an entrant, use the information for personal marketing, research, profiling and publicity purposes, including sending email to, or telephoning, entrants. To download a copy of these Terms and Conditions click here. For more information please visit the Make it Cheaper privacy page.